Help & Advice
What should I expect?
When meeting with a Mortgage Path mortgage broker you can expect:
- Your broker will visit you at a time and place that is convenient to you
- Calculate your borrowing capacity
- Explain all the fees and charges
- Help structuring your loan for maximum savings and flexibility
- A hassle free home loan approval experience
What do I need to bring?
To help make the home loan application as quick and simple as possible, review the checklist below to find out what documents you may need to have ready to apply for your loan:
- Passport/Visa/Citizenship Certificate
- Drivers License
- Marriage Certificate
- Medicare Card
- Two most recent pay slips
- Copy of employment contract and/or a letter from your employer
- Most recent Payment Summary
- If self-employed, the last two year’s full tax returns
- Proof of existing rental income
- Proof of proposed rental income
- Most recent statement for all savings accounts
- Copy of superannuation statements, share certificates etc.
- Most recent statement for all credit cards, personal loans, leases etc.
- Copy of contract of sale for property being purchased
Each clients circumstance’s will vary, therefore Your Mortgage Path mortgage broker will assist and advise you in getting all the necessary documentation for your home loan application, and will lodge the loan application with your selected lender.
What does it cost?
Mortgage Path and our team of brokers get paid a commission by the lender when you receive your home loan, but we do not charge you a fee for an appointment or for our service.
Our brokers can find the best home loan from our range of lenders for your finance needs saving you time and money. Find out how you can save thousands on your home loan.