Using a Mortgage Broker
There are many great home loan deals around if you know where to look and who to ask. Mortgage Path connects home owners, investors and business people with the best finance products available from their panel of major banks and lenders.
We have access to a range of major banks and secure lenders. Our mortgage brokers, knowledge of the finance market and our custom mortgage software help you find the home loan that is best suitable to your needs. Our mortgage brokers will then take over the task and guide you through the application process until your home loan is settled.
Your mortgage broker will:
- Discuss your existing situation, your home loan needs and requirements, and obtain all necessary information with regards to your home loan application.
- Explain the types of home loans available to you from a range of banks and specialist finance companies.
- Based on the information provided by you we will then match your home loan requirements to a selection of home loan products offered by our panel of lenders.
- Provide an overview of your budget incorporating the relevant costs associated with your home loan application.
- Provide an in depth overview of the home loan product or products you select.
- Complete and structure your home loan application and deliver it to the lender’s assessment team on your behalf.
- Act as an intermediary between you and the lender, negotiating the terms and conditions of your loan. They will also answer any questions the lender’s assessment team may have.
- Liaise with your solicitor, real estate agent and accountant and any other related parties to ensure a smooth and timely settlement.
- Assist with any future home loan requirements, whether you wish to check, change or top-up your loan.
- Act as a valuable information service beyond the settlement of your loan by providing you with relevant information on the home loan market, updates on products and special offers that may be of interest to you.
Remember using a mortgage broker is free to you. The home loan lender you choose pays us a commission from their profits and your interest rate will be just the same as if you were dealing directly with the lender yourself. We help you find the best loan in Australia to suit your needs from our panel of lenders, which can often save you thousands.